Ensuring you receive the highest level of care.
Dr Lam Q Tran
BDSc(QLD) MClinDent(Implant Dent)
Dr Tran graduated from UQ Dental School in 1997 and later graduated with a Masters of Clinical Dentistry in Implant Dentistry in 2015. He has worked in several areas of Brisbane, including Gympie Dental Hospital and CBD Dental Hospital. He also acted as the Senior Dentist in charge at Redcliffe Hospital, in which he practiced sedation and general dentistry on patients.
In the past years, he has gained much experience and knowledge through private practice exposure. Dr Tran has a special interest in all cosmetic dentistry, family dentistry, crown and bridge, root canal treatment and gum treatment. As well as general dentistry qualifications, Dr Tran has undertaken many continuing education programs over the years and annually attends the Dental profession’s seminars with his colleagues.
Dr Tran believes in continuing his education so that he is able to offer the most up to date service in the field of dentistry. Below are some of the courses attended.
- Bone grafting in Implant Dentistry- hand on cadaver courses
- Bone Augmentation for peri-implant defects- hand on Courses ITI Australian Section, June 2012
- Straumann Training Special Events such as : Straumann dental implant system, Straumann Dental implant System Restorative focus etc
- Dental ED courses at the Springfield & Jindalee dental study groups
- Interpretation of CBVT Data Sets; The University of Queensland, August 2011
- 34th Australian Dental Congress, March 2011
- Certificate to practice Laser-Assisted Dentistry: YSGG Waterlase, BIOLASE, 2010.
- Anterior Aesthetic Alignment – Invisalign
- Contemporary Concepts for Implant Surgery, The University of Queensland, September 2009
- Crown lengthening: Biological Principles & Live surgery The University of Queensland, November 2006
- Periodontal disease Part I & II: Non-Surgical & Surgical Management,Westmead Education Centre, The University of Sydney September & October 2006
- Occluso Prosthodontic Workshop,The University of Queensland, November 2004
- Mini-residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics, International Association for Orthodontics, 2003
- Level I, II & III Certificates of Australian Society of Implant Dentistry